With its ultra-light weight, stability and sustainable design, the Rookie baby crib will become an unforgettable part of your baby's first experiences.
A baby crib is the core of every child's room. And this bed makes every room a wonderful highlight.
Rattan is one of the most sustainable materials that can be used to make furniture. It is a rapidly renewable raw material and therefore a sustainable alternative to the cutting down of precious forests.
Rattan is a natural product and wonderfully light, stable, hard-wearing, durable and natural.
An elegant combination of minimalism and bohemian design, the bed subtly combines form and function: the baby is bedded in an environment of natural materials. It is safely enclosed and yet has a clear view of its surroundings.
An unpretentious Rookie metal logo in the middle of the bed guarantees the authenticity of the branded bed.
The beds are manufactured in small quantities in a family-run factory exclusively for Rookie. The Rookie crib is a boutique product. We work closely with the family business to ensure the quality and uniqueness of the beds.
One of the most important advantages of rattan over wooden furniture is its significantly lower weight. The Rookie crib can also be moved or carried with less effort and can be moved easily from the children's room to the living room.
Despite its low weight, the Rookie crib is as stable as wood, and more durable and elastic.
You can download the instructions how to set up the bed here.
- Materials: rattan basket, metal frame, metal Rookie logo
- Dimensions of the bed: length: 102 cm, width: 60 cm, height: 84 cm, lying height: approx. 40 cm
- Details: Basket and feet of the bed are handmade, original Rookie metal logo on the front
- Mattress dimensions (supplied): Length: 72 cm, width: 35 cm, height: 5 cm
- Mattress details: washable cotton cover at 60°; tread-proof padding, perfect for baby's first year: not too soft and not too stiff.
- Weight of the bed: 12kg
- Age: From birth to approx. 12 months
- Do not use this product without reading the instructions for use first
- Stop using the product as soon as the child can sit or kneel or pull itself up